VOLUMETRIC ROTARY PISTON WATER METER (MODEL P-SERIES)
• Engineered liquid-sealed and sealed register with inline display for easy reading of water consumption.
• Engineered thermoplastic water meter body is highly reliable for long term water meter usage.
• The internal strainer is designed to prevent impurities entering the the chamber thus avoiding clogged water meter.
• The non-return valve efficiently preventing water meter flow.
• Low starting flow rate with high sensitivity and accurate registration for wide flow rate range.
• Technical data conforms to ISO 4064 and OIML R49.
• The working principle is based on the calibrated chamber of known capacity and rotary piston activated by the energy of the flow that is passing through the chamber.
• The piston rotates while the chamber fills up and empties with a constant volume of water. By counting these cycles, the register indicates the total volume that has been registered.